Outlander will shut down several Glasgow city centre streets as filming for the upcoming series continues.
Fans hoping to get a glimpse of stars Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan will flock to the Saltmarket area of the city.
Turnbull Street and James Morrison Street at St Andrews Square will be closed along their full length on March 14 and 15 from 12pm until midnight.
Diversions will start at London Road to Saltmarket and then end at Steel Street.
On our Outlander tour we visit various locations used for filming the hit series Outlander. Based on the best selling novels by Diana Gabaldon, Outlander is filmed in a number of locations in castles and towns in central Scotland.
Outlander star Sam Heughan
Outlander star Sam Heughan donates to charity after losing £100 rugby bet with co-star Caitriona Balfe.
It comes after the cast and crew of the Starz Network blockbuster descended on the small Ayrshire village of Dunure.
The tiny village was transformed into a film set for the show, which stars Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe.
Cast members waved to fans as they filmed scenes on Tuesday at Dunure Harbour.
The 13-episode of the show’s fourth season is due to premiere this autumn.
Contact Private tours Edinburgh online or by phone on +447305294773 .
- Whisky tours
- Outlander tours featuring a visit to Lallybroch , Jamie Fraser‘s ancestral home , just 30 minutes from Edinburgh
- Falkirk tours including the amazing Kelpies and the Falkirk Wheel
- Doune Castle tours , Doune featured in Monty Python , Game of Thrones , the Outlaw King and Outlander
- Game of Thrones tours now twice daily at 10 am and 1.30 pm
- Drummond Castle tours , visit Drummond Castle Gardens on our four ancient Scottish castles tour
Did you know ?
Outlander Season 5 premieres on February 16, 2020 on Starz. Additionally, the series has already been renewed for a sixth season.