Hit US TV show Outlander has begun filming its latest scenes in Scotland.
Cast and crew of the Starz Network blockbuster are shooting in Dunure, just south of Ayr .
Outlander filming updates from Outlander tours
The tiny village has been transformed into a film set for the show, which stars Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe.
Scenes for season four of the hugely popular show are currently being shot.
Cast members waved to fans as they filmed scenes today (Tuesday) at Dunure Harbour.
It marks the third time that Dunure has been the location of shooting for the drama series, which has won numerous accolades.
But this is the first time that Dunure will be added to the official Visit Scotland Outlander map.
The show’s fan club has over 100,000 members – many of whom travel to locations where filming is located, which could mean a big boost to tourism in South Ayrshire.
Contact Private tours Edinburgh online or by phone on +447305294773 .
- Outlander tours from Edinburgh featuring a visit to Lallybroch , Jamie Fraser‘s ancestral home , just 30 minutes from Edinburgh
- Falkirk tours including the amazing Kelpies and the Falkirk Wheel
- Doune Castle Game of Thrones tours , Doune featured in Monty Python , Game of Thrones , the Outlaw King and Outlander . Listen to Jamie guide you around Castle Leoch in the audio tour .
- Game of Thrones tours now twice daily at 10 am and 1.00 pm
- Drummond Castle tours , visit Drummond Castle Gardens on our four ancient Scottish castles tour
Did you know ?
Outlander Season 5 premieres on February 16, 2020 on Starz. Additionally, the series has already been renewed for a sixth season.
Jamie Fraser Outlander tours