Winter is here, and so is a special type of Scotch to warm your bones. In November, the popular Johnnie Walker whisky brand announced its release of a limited edition, Game of Thrones-themed beverage. The Scotch – named “White Walker” after the supernatural foes in the HBO fantasy series – is made of a blend of single malts from the Cardhu and Clynelish distilleries.
Appropriately, both distilleries are situated in northern Scotland, known for its harsh winters. The Scotch is meant to honour Game of Thrones’ final season, expected to air in early 2019.
Contact Private tours Edinburgh online or by phone on +447305294773 .
- Outlander tours from Edinburgh featuring a visit to Lallybroch , Jamie Fraser‘s ancestral home , just 30 minutes from Edinburgh
- Falkirk tours including the amazing Kelpies and the Falkirk Wheel
- Doune Castle Game of Thrones tours , Doune featured in Monty Python , Game of Thrones , the Outlaw King and Outlander . Listen to Jamie guide you around Castle Leoch in the audio tour .
- Game of Thrones tours now twice daily at 10 am and 1.00 pm
- Drummond Castle tours , visit Drummond Castle Gardens on our four ancient Scottish castles tour
Did you know ?
Outlander Season 5 premieres on February 16, 2020 on Starz. Additionally, the series has already been renewed for a sixth season.
Jamie Fraser Outlander tours